Computer Won't Boot Up!! AHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Baseband Member
Whasup Im high while im writing this so it might be kind of sloppy,
I just built my first computer, and i got everything working finally...well when i boot it up it loads everything and than it gets to windows n shows a blue screen of death ahh! than it restarts any ideas on what i need to do? all help is accepted:eek: :) :D :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :confused: :amazed: oh srry i thought i was playing a game remeber i am high so hurry up u foos n help me

p.s. get in there nice n deep like

BSOD's are caused by many things like Bad Hardware, drivers etc. Can you give some more specific about what the BSOD says?

i cant tell ya what it says just shows blue screen n shuts down ive tryed switching out my ram and video card and those work fine thats not the problem so i dunno what it cud be also when i turn it on it loads up and it says my hard drisk disabled? ive tryed t oenable it but i dont get it...

uh im having the same problem as of yesterday anyone know how to fix this?? it goes as far as the windows loading screen then the blue screen with text on it for a split second and it restarts. everytime i try to boot it , i also have to choose between safemode and the others

ok your windows is telling you that your having problems and its restarting to prevent damaging your hard ware. u must have something wrong in your bios. maybe your memory is 333 at 400 maybe your timmings are to high, well u should deffinetly check ur bios man.

exactly how would i tweak with my bios to make my computer boot? I tried resetting it with the jumper but I still get the same result. HELP!

if you don't know how to build a computer and install an OS, you shouldn't have done it in the first place or you shoulda researched before you bought your parts

the best hassle-free thing to do right now is to take it to a local computer store (a computer store as in those small ones, not those compusa or bestbuy idiots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom