radeon vs geforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agreed Nvidia did the right thing by releasing a card with a little more powe than the previous cards this year. ATI may be pushing it too much to try and double the pixel pipes and all that. Who knows what will happen, but as of right now I think both gpu-makers have excellent potential to put out the most advanced cards.

I say get the top of the line card from either company and play BF2 at the highest of high settings. If you are worried about a few frames per second with either of these cards, i say go outside and play in a busy street. i'm kidding, but you get the point. :)

3dmark05 isn't a fun game to me. so i don't care if it says 5999 or 6000 at the ending, i'm still not satisfied. :p

3dmark05 isn't a fun game to me. so i don't care if it says 5999 or 6000 at the ending, i'm still not satisfied
Im totaly w/ you on this one man. I cant stand all these plp that judge a card by 3dmark. Its not real performance, just a benchmark. So judging it on something like that is rediculous. Idc what card it is, as long as i can play my game at high settings w/ eye candy cranked and it dosent lag im happy. Idc if its even at 40fps and dosent go below, its still not lagging so it is fine.

P.P. Mguire said:
Im totaly w/ you on this one man. I cant stand all these plp that judge a card by 3dmark. Its not real performance, just a benchmark. So judging it on something like that is rediculous. Idc what card it is, as long as i can play my game at high settings w/ eye candy cranked and it dosent lag im happy. Idc if its even at 40fps and dosent go below, its still not lagging so it is fine.

right on dude, right on

Its funny when i was building low budget pcs for myself the past couple of years till now i always ended up with a radeon card 9250 pci 9600xt and 9800pro. I liked them cause they preformed ok but i hated them when the 9250's heatsink clip popped off and cooked the gpu. I got the 9600xt from a friend and 1 month later found out its dying. The 9800pro 256mb agp x8 is a pretty damn good card. I think it was 2x better than the 9600xt so i have played bf2 on high settings with no lag. But now since ive been spending big bucks ive made myself systems with 6600gt, 6800gt sli, 7800gtx. Back a year ago i only thought nvidia was better because the 9800pro was the same price as a 6800gt at this store near me and the performance seemed so great. Lol, both good the better one spec wise id get it not just by someone opinion. GO BY FACT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom