Best Gaming PC (Already Built One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no way you made a computer that plays Guild Wars on high for $300. There no way in Hell.

As for being on topic -
1.) Build your own computer.
2.) Alienware is more expensive than Dell, don't buy either.
3.) You MIGHT be able to get a gaming PC for $800. Things that could keep you from it; If you need a new LCD monitor, or if you want to run the newest games on mid-high settings.

For $800 without a monitor, mouse, keyboard, joystick, sound card (a sound card comes integrated into the mobo) and without an additional power supply, you can make a computer that will run the latest games at low-mid setting with decent framerates.

Thats the flat-out truth.

yeah he's right, theres no way in hell to even build a computer under 1k that'll keep up with all the latest games... my vid card costs 500 :D

$800 you can get a 6600gt and a AMD 64 3200 (and the rest) and that will run games on high settings, like Half life 2, and maintain a good frame rate.

If you are sure you don't want tio build it, go round to local (independant) computer shops, and get quotes.

bmroyer said:
I have an HP pavilion 503n with 512 memory. The video card, and processer are generic. It uses an intel processer.

I dont think YOU HAVE a video card.

yeah i did

ok i did a build a comp that handles guild wars on high settings here is everything that i bought and that i have.

-pc chips motherboard m825g with cpu combo sempron 2800+ bare not boxed (socket A version) $74.99 at Fry's electronics.

-512mb pny pc 2700 desktop ram $49.95-$20 mail in rebate=$29.95 at Fry's electronics

-MGC micro atx case with 350 watt psu 34.99 at Central Computer

-Cooler Master heatsink/fan for socket A up to athlon xp 3200 $9.99 at Central Computer

-Cooler Master 80mm. case fan blue led $4.95 at Central Computer

-Rosewill geforce fx5200 256mb 128 bit $51.99 at newegg.com

-Emprex 16x Double layer dvd rw internal drive 49.99 at Fry's electronics

-Hitachi 80GBUltra DMA/100 Hard drive-retail hd kit $59.99-$39.99 mail in rebate=$19.99 at Fry's electronics

-Logitech internet pro black keyboard OEM $5.95 at Central Computer

-Logitech S-100 OEM black speakers OEM $6.95 at Central Computer

-Logitech wired black optical mouse OEM $5.95 at Central Computer

total = $300.72

and i can guild wars on high settings so i didnt lie but if u guys thought that i meant 300 with the monitor lol no way but without the monitor i did it if u guys want the links to anything just tell me i'll look for them bcuz i didnt buy everything online but they have it online at the stores ok so if anybody wants any links let me know.

ok

yeah i mean some of the stuff is a little cheaper but it works fine doesn't it and i was right it does handle guild wars on high so that is all i am saying. u know it is cheaper but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom