Best Gaming PC (Already Built One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmroyer

Beta member
I am looking for a reliable gaming PC that would be able to play all the new games that are coming out, or have already been released. Games like Guild Wars, Dungeon And Dragons II, World of WarCraft..ect...
I don't want to build one, because I do not really have the time, nor the knowledge to do so. So I am looking for the best brandname computer that leans more toward gaming. I'm looking for 512 + memory. The GeForce graphics card. I don't really want to go over 500$ though. Right now I am running a HP Pav 503n. When playing Guild Wars, my character runs, then freezes for 5 secs, then continues running, then freezes......ect..
I heard Alienware is a good one? I also heard Dells were good, but they are pricey, and my dad has one. I remember loading a game on his PC one time, and I got the ole blue screen! Had to call Dell to fix the problem. Anyways, help is appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Wow i really don't know that i could recommend you anything that would play those games for under $500.

you are not going ot get anything that will run the new wave of games for $500, GL double it and you have all kinds of choices

well......

how good is your other computer because if it isnt too bad then you could just buy a videocard which is easy to install and that will help you out alot with your games.

I have an HP pavilion 503n with 512 memory. The video card, and processer are generic. It uses an intel processer.

also...........

are you sure you dont have a friend that will help you put together a computer. bcuz for under $500 you could build a pretty good gaming comp for those games that you sed. my comp costs 300 total to build and i can handle guildwars just fine on high settings.

and.............

if you just want to play those three games that you listed then a comp like mine is perfect but if you want the new games like doom3 and bf2 and halflife 2 then you are going to need to spend a lot more than 500. but if you are going to get one already made check out these comps at www.ibuypower.com they have good gaming comps with just the computer no monitors or speakers or mouse keyboard etc. but they are good for gaming

check this out!

this is customizable but with the stuff in ti now it comes out to $794 so i think it will be good for you it should handle the new games pretty good but on some games you might have to play on medium settings.

http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/configurator.aspx?mid=108 this one is the 1 i think you will like but you can also check out that whole site it is perfect for people like you who want gaming comps but but dont want to build them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom