motherboard fan is too loud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augsy

In Runtime
I recently added a thermaltake 80mm fan to the back of my case and the little fan on my motherboard (A8N-SLI) thats right under my video card is being very loud now. When i look inside my case the fan is running slower than usual, but when i play a game for about 30 minutes the sound goes away and the fan runs at normal speed. I tryed using speedfan but apparently my motherboard wont let speedfan change the speed. Any help is appreciated.

Tyr your Bios settings, theres probably something in there to allow you to either turn off fan speed changing or set the level you want.

ya its its just a little fan on my mobo under my graphics card beside my PCI slots

you can download speed fan and you can lower the rpm or raise it

i can control my cpu fan and my chipset fan throught speedfan. i turned all my fans off lol and waited aroudn 10 seconds and my temps started to go up to 35C lol. and i turned them back all on high.

EDIT: make sure you know which one is the chpset fan and which one is the cpu fan, i believe fan2 is my chipset fan

fan 3 is my chipset i DLed speedfan and it wont let me control them i raise the percentage and it doesnt affect the RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom