or xp home

a regular case you can get for around 20-30 bucks
couple of case fans i give that 10 bucks
eVGA 6600GT - 130 after mail in rebate at monarchcomputer.com

need psu

so a thermaltake purepower 420W power supply - 36
you might want to upgrade to a better psu if you have the money

thats 698 dollars
am i missing anything? this is more of a rough estimate of how much its going to cost. you can still upgrade the processor to maybe a 3500 for 222 dollars

EDIT: you could save money by not going for the DFI nF4 ultra-D but im giving him the best parts that will last him LooooOOooOOng and can be upgraded easily in a couple of years

lol yeh i can see where ur coming from but where aboouts do u live. In Mandurah all the parts are expensive. Say for his needs it would cost around $1500 to get a good P4

but then again depending on where he shops and componets he buys will depend on the price

Lol y info thingy on teh left will tell ya where I live. And i'm sure you could find a good online Australian retailer around.

is it possible for me to replace just the processor with a faster ATHALON XP Processor.....until i have the loot to drop to build my own machine?

You are a moron I_NO_Nothing you are saying this forum isn't helpful.... that will really make people want to help you lol.

PZEROFGH just answered your questions with a great money estimate as well as a good starting point for what parts to get and you just basically ignored him. He is a huge help he has been helping me figure out what to get for my new high end gaming machine i am going to build. So in short show some respect, patience, and do some looking on your own. Check out NewEgg for the parts, I love NewEgg.

I was not tryin to be disrespectful, I was just frustrated b/c of how a lot of it is confusing. I am probably goin to purchase the parts setup that PZEROFGH setup

i looked at new egg for the mother board and a lot of reviews says it a great board but not for beginners...soo it has me scared....i don't want to buy a board that takes me 3 months to figure out how to programm the damn thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom