Help a Newb Wanting to build a Pimp Gaming Comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why thank you, so it looks like your mobo comes with 2 sata cables so if you have the feeling of buying another harddrive you can raid them together to have duoble the performance

ide cables floppy drive cables sata cables, driver cds, i/o face plate, raiid floppy drivesr(i think)), manual, some color thingy, may i ask a question what is this

Yay for me, my little post of a couple days ago now has like 143 replies haha sweet. thanx for all the help all, i'll post my specs when i make my order to finish this off.

yay for you, you get this high-end performance gaming system, when i have a crap 9800 pro, woot woot

One more question, If I wanted to go more into OCing should I get some OCZ ram? maby a link or two to some ram that is good for overclocking would help me for future possibilities =)

With all the time I spend at computers I finally paid some money for a comfortable chair. I am used to crap, so yesterday i got a $100 executive chair and it is sooooo nice =)

Everyone who has a nice computer should get a nice chair. Makes everything feel better.

I was looking around and got a little worried. Anyone have any thoughts about the monitor i was looking at getting:
HYUNDAI L90D+ Silver 19" 8ms LCD Monitor - Retail --- $345.99
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16824179014

compared to this one:
ViewSonic VP191B Black 19" 8ms (gray-to-gray); 20ms (black-white-black, typ) LCD Monitor - Retail --- $439.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116277

Will mine work well for gaming? Or should i really get the more expensive one? I am low low on budget so i was hoping the cheaper one would work well but if the other is much better i will go ahead and get it. I am already spending a buttload to make games look good so I want to be able to see it with my monitor.

Oh and I was also wondering how important it is to get an anti-static braclet thing to wear when i build this comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom