My comp wont start up!!!! Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
ok so i just got finished putting together my new computer and i was all excited until i turned on the power switch the fans turned on and so did the cd drive but on my monitor it is a blank screen any ideas on what the problem is pleez help me and ask me questions if you need to know something thanx guys.

oh yeah

i called up my friend and he sed he thinks it is the harddrive bcuz he sed it seems like the processor is working fine and the mobo and psu. i am using my harddrive from my old comp so. also i spilled a little bit of thermal grease on the back of the proc. but people sed that it should fine bcuz its high resistant and my friend sed it is supposed to spread so it doesnt matter if it get son the back. so any ideas on why it wont work still anybody?

oh

well it starts up like i can hear the fans and everything thats making noise but its just that wen i plug in my monitor there is a blank screen and my monitor worked for my old comp

ok

well i am using my integrated graphics card for now until i buy a videocard but i think it should be working u know bcuz it is new. also my main cincern is that its not the processor i mean i spilled a little bit thermal grease on the back of it but people have told me that it is ok so i dont know.

mine wont even show the bios but all the fans and stuff turn on so i dont know what it is but i hope its not my processor bcuz i did spill thermal grease on the back but i wiped it off and it has no more on it but do u think it is my procesoor?

so look at this

ok u c the processor and the rectangle in the middle i put some thermal grease on that part but a litlle spilled of of it and went on to the other parts of the processor like the other little rectangles on the processor see them to the right and left of the middle part so if they spilled there but i wiped them off is it still good or is my processor ruined?

Attachments

• sda-2800.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom