My Specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, DFI nF4-SLi is the full name, actually here

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail happy

leadtek is probably one of the best in the UK, sense they dont have eVGA, what a shame, anyways, it really wont be faster, but it would be more reliable sense XFX just uses these cheapy components, hence the cheap price like dell.

EDIT: or maybe BFG sense the lifetime warranty.

if your spending 500 dollars on a graphics card you might want a good one

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR SKT939 - Retail Box
and that is definately for AMD processors and can work with AMD Athlon X2? With a bios update most likely

The Graphics card situation.. is it..
Leadtek Winfast PX 7800 GTX 256MB DDR3 256bit Dual DVI VIVO PCI-E 24 pixel pipelines also includes Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

The RAM:
OCZ Performance Dual Channel Kit 2x512MB DDR433 PC3500 CL 2.5-3-3-7 (LIFETIME WARRANTY) (OCZ4331024PFDC-K)
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=66681

is that decent? price wize.. i dont wanna go too higgh.. grr..

And the hard drive:
Hopefully that should be ok?? unlelss someone can give me a working link?

Please can we sort this out for me as soon as possible.. i want as good as performance as i can get without going too high on the price tag - i know the graphics card and processor going to be the most expensive but they are worth it.

I also want to make sure everything works eith each other. I am not expert of the interior of computers so all the help i get i hope it is actually proper help that works and the people know what they speaking about.

And you think i should get the

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR SKT939 - Retail Box

Leadtek Winfast PX 7800 GTX 256MB DDR3 256bit Dual DVI VIVO PCI-E 24 pixel pipelines also includes Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

and

OCZ Performance Dual Channel Kit 2x512MB DDR433 PC3500 CL 2.5-3-3-7 (LIFETIME WARRANTY) (OCZ4331024PFDC-K)

Is it money well spent?

the mobo is defintely good, the graphics card is good, and the ram is ok, but good cause its OCZ. its ok if your confused, you'll get it later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom