Purchasing, need opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

majistic

Daemon Poster
I plan to buy a video card and perhaps a motherboard off ebay, do any of ya'll have any experience with buying hardware off ebay? I would like opinions....thanks

i wouldnt buy frmo ebay, but i can tell you want grpahics card to buy, eVGA 6600GT (pcie) 130 dollars after mail in rebate, mobo, i recommend DFI nF4 ultra-D - 132 dollars. or if you dont want to spend that much, or dont OC very much
MSI K8N NEO4 platinum - 110 dollars after rebate

check newegg.comm ;)

I already know what to get..etc.. I already have Neo2 Plat. I am buying a 6800GT. I just want to know peoples experiences with ebay.

oh i see, agp is kind of getting old these days, i would say upgrade the mobo, cause in about 2 years you will have to upgrade the mobo anyways

I've bought a few components off of Ebay before, and i've never had any problems. All i'd say is make sure you read EVERYTHING that the seller writes and e-mail them if you are unsure about something. Also make sure buyer protection is included in the auction, look at the seller's feedback and watch out for money making schemes. For example an item that is un-tested, sold without warrenty and therefore likely to be faulty. Just to give you an idea here is one seller i've come across that does this:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=paulmdunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom