ASUS vs NFI

Custom laser cut case windows, would you consider it?

• Heck ya! That sounds cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I might consider it.

• No way! Windows are dumb!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amidamaru

In Runtime
Looking in the long term as to:

Service of the customer
Quality of the product
Price of the product
Longterm use of this product incl. BIOS Updates etc, whether this company is keeping strong.

I need to know which is the one to use.

ITS NOT NFI, its DFI you said it right a couple of times said it wrong a couple of times

DFI hands down

what is so good bout it tho i just dont understand. The motherboard proberly cool but the company itself is one of them dud tawaineze?

DFI is known for their OC capabilites their long lasting products and their great tech-support and not to mention their great bioses

NFI IS BETTER BECAUSE THE BOARDS R YELLOW COLOR AND WHEN U TURN OFF THE LIGHTS IF U GOT A SEE THROU COMPUTER CASE U CAN SEE THE MOTHERBOARDS LIGHT REACTIVE INSTEAD OF A GREEN ONE LIKE ASUS

BOYAKASHA said:
NFI IS BETTER BECAUSE THE BOARDS R YELLOW COLOR AND WHEN U TURN OFF THE LIGHTS IF U GOT A SEE THROU COMPUTER CASE U CAN SEE THE MOTHERBOARDS LIGHT REACTIVE INSTEAD OF A GREEN ONE LIKE ASUS

Spoken like a true virgin.

wait, the yellow stuff glows yellow when all the lights are off, seriously. wait that means you need a UV reactuve light doesnt it? cause i ahve a cold cathode light and it doesnt do anything with my green sleeved psu wires...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom