What do errors in Memtest86 mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know, but its the memory thats holding me back. Unless I buy DDR500 memory, theres no way I'm getting to 270MHz on 2.8V.

yeah, Corsair doesn't overclock very well.
if you do buy better RAM for it, get either G.Skill with Samsung TCCD's, OCZ or PQI (OCZ and PQI use Samsung TCCD's, and the same type of PCB's)
G.Skill is the best for overclocking. OCZ and PQI are next

This may be a long shot, but do any of those go to 270 MHz? Or will I have to buy those in DDR500?

the G.SKills will defintely go up the 270 you can just buy some G.skill DDR600 and run at 300x10 right off the bat. then i wuold say OCZ can get up around the 250-280 range
pqi is just dump to me, i dont know pqi really.

EDIT: please dont tell me your OCing whats in your sig....corsair valueselect, and your trying to OC with that......:eek:......:laughing:

Haha, no no, don't worry. There no way I'm going to overclock with that. Thats why I was asking which memory would be best, because I'm planning to buy OC'ing memory soon.

Flanker said:
Yes, I know, but its the memory thats holding me back. Unless I buy DDR500 memory, theres no way I'm getting to 270MHz on 2.8V.

Have you heard of memory dividers :D

This might be a really stupid question, but why would I want to lower the speed of the memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom