Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen nothing but problems from XFX cards. eVGA has lifetime warranties on their cards. Definetely worth $20 more!

Also, I was torn between getting raptors or just getting 7200's. I looked everywhere for reviews and honestly, the raptors don't perform that great for the amount of money you spend on them. The NCQ drives performed almost as good. Almost being...you would only see the difference in benchmarks.

As far as setting your CD/DVD to boot first, you go into "advanced BIOS settings" and it shows first boot device, second boot device, etc. Just select your optical drive to boot before your HD.

yeah dude but i mean, i wanted to get the BF2 bundle and its 10 bucks more with the XFX one and it'll be the price of the eVGA /w out BF2, why is XFX so bad anyway?

I talked to eVGA tech support and asked them what their warranty was, because I had heard that it is lifetime. They said that anything made after a certain date (can't remember when, but definetely in the past...haha) carries a lifetime warranty. Call them and make sure, but that's what they told me. As far as XFX goes, my buddy and my dad both have XFX cards and they don't perform well at all. My buddy had to return his twice.

and yes get the one with bf2 cause the one without it is 20 dollars more expensive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom