Can i play any good games with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how bout this

ok so this is my plan im not going to buy a new mobo and a athlon 64 3400+ or sumtin like that. im just going to stick with my sempron 2800 slap a gig of ram on there and put on a good videocard and let it be bcuz i dont want to build a hella good gaming comp for games that is y i have my ps2 and and ps3 wen it comes out. bcuz i only play rpg's and strategy games like wc3 on the comp i dont really like fps's on the comp i like em better for consoles so wut do u guys think?

YES YES YES YES YES! GET THE 6600GT hallelujah
and that would be playing all games on med settings
thank you now you speaking my langauge

so....

pzerofgh, do u think the 6600gt will bottleneck with my sempron 2800? if it will then what is the best card i can buy that wont bottleneck with my sempron 2800? thanx

whats with writing the same thing...? anyways i dont think it will be a bottleneck, im not an expert at bottleneck but i think you will still be able to get good performance out of the 6600GT(eVGA!)

You only have to worry about bottlekneck with a Geforce 6600 if you have an old processor, for example a 400FSB 1.8Ghz P4 ;)

HEY STOP MAKING FUn of that, or your making fun of your rig, but i just build my own computer and my parents are using my old one which is 1.8Ghz 512mb of pc2100 ram, 80GB ide like 5400 rpm, i think its 7200 rpm ata100 some TNT2 nvidia card. lol its SO SLOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom