Tsunami Dream...... 2 fans or 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtrdude485

Baseband Member
So i ordered Tsunami dream from newegg but the one the shipped me is the one WITHOUT the clear side panel and the 90mm fan. Ive been waiting for this new case for over a week and i just want to get my rig up and running again. is it worth the hassle to return for that extra side fan?. Not a big deal for the clear side as much as keeping cool for OCing.

i dont know if its a big deal thats y i posted to see if anyone had any knowledge on it.....

i really dont think my side intake fan is really doing antyhign. i dont think its a big deal, so if you put some extra fans in there. lke 2 intakes 1 exahust, and the psu fans, then you will be set to go

ok thanks for info. right now it comes with 120's on intake and exhaust and the psu has 2 fans. might look in to drilling hole for another, smaller intake fan but for now i think ill just keep the case as is(the all aluminum case is actually more expensive than the one with the see through panel so i guess i got a steal :D)

2 120mm and 2 psu fans are more then enough, i those 120mm can push aroudn 70cfm. and are loud OUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom