Finally went down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of those things as a matter of fact. Very nice indeed and if im correct you can use either an Asus or Abit SLI board to SLI two because the slots are far enough. I havent flashed mine yet but i do have it OCd alot.

still you might as well get the 7800gt $380 with way higher clock and new features the 6800 dosn't have

and if you get the 7800GTX, once you get enough money you can just buy another one for pure pwnage

Hmmm awesome...then maybe it won't cost me as much as I had originally assumed to sell my 6800GT AGP to my friend here in town and then get the Ultra-D and PCI-E 6800GT....when I looked a couple weeks ago the eVGA was up at $345...now it's at $309 but it said a 'one day sale' for that so hell I might just have to go leadtek then.

I think it'd take my conversion cost from around $275+ to $225.....I just dread having to empty and refill the water loop...not only that the heatsinks for the 6800's are a pain in the ass to get back on because of the hundreds of screws =/ Trying to convince my friend to just by the NV Silencer so I wont have to put it on :p

Um seriously guys why would a company make a video card that wouldnt fit on all motherboards. Yes you can fit two leadtek 6800 gt's on an sli mobo. I never got why the 6800 ultra by leadtek was opengl 1.5 not 2.0 like the gt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom