windows update can't download

Status
Not open for further replies.
acuariano said:
can you update please the links to powermax c iso...i was trying to download and it takes forever

that link is from maxtor's website. I just downloaded it. it took 1 second. I do have roadrunner though

ok i thought it was a problem with my dsl..now i unzip the file and it gives me 2 .bin files..how can i convert[burn] these 2 files to a cd..i haver nero i was expecting for an ISO file,but these are 2 .bins files

it is an iso file. winrar can unzip them.

Open Nero burning rom (not nero express). hit cancel on new complilation. Hit recorder, then hit burn image. now head to the cd.iso file that you downloaded from link in my signature (don't head to the file that you extracted)

burn the cd

or burn those 2 files as a data disc

ok thanks i burnt the bin files as data using NERO...now if using the autostreamer.is a great idea. but how about the SP1
wouldn't be a good idea to get SP1 and SP2 together on a cd.
and then autostream it with the winxp cd ?
thanks

If i am not mistaken SP2 incorporates everything from SP1 and includes all the stuff for SP2. So if you do a slipstream with SP2 it should be alright since SP1 is already there. I will double check this as for im not sure.

don't think so,,happen that my pc was fix yesterday the tech told me it has the SP2 already..fine..when i went to windows update to check,,I HAD TO do some windows xpSP1 for my pc
after the validation of course

Makaveli213 said:
If i am not mistaken SP2 incorporates everything from SP1 and includes all the stuff for SP2. So if you do a slipstream with SP2 it should be alright since SP1 is already there. I will double check this as for im not sure.

this true. however they took the conflicting SP1 stuff out

so the steps are: autostream windows cd and SP2...
1.- reformat hard drive with "POWERMAX'...erase everything."how many choices apply in this proccess?"
after reformating the hard drive install a fresh copy of windows [the one created by autostreamer] then the utility drivers.
and that's it..if i'm missin a step please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom