Help a Newb Wanting to build a Pimp Gaming Comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoops sorry i guess we werer doing that at the same time, but the mx510 blue gaming mice is 32 dollars and the red one is 28 dollars, just to point that out.

i would say, get a different case and buy a psu separately, but that psu is ok, yuo can get that and when its time to buy another 7800GTX you can buy a different psu

Ok so looking at the case that vaderpro suggested...

Are you guys in agreement that it is better and has a better psu and I should get it?

Will i still be ok with cooling if i get it?

Flying-Squirrel said:
Where does it say that I have a 24 pin mobo? I don't see where it says what I have. Also i don't see where it says it for psu's either lol

Ya good question.

Honestly if cost is an issue, which is it, i really would recommend a evga6800gt over the 7800gtx. (its like a $235 difference) Then you could get a really nice aluminum case that would last a long time and a good psu.

more like 309 dollars compared to 530 dollars, but this guy said if you read before, he wants the top of the line, in one post somewhere hes like im going all out. but still that antec case is really nice with the 500W power supply

I thought you liked the case and psu that you suggested:
Antec PERFORMANCE TX TX1050B Black Steel Server Computer Case 500W ATX12V v2.0 Power Supply - Retail

you think i should get something different than that?

yes that case is atx2.0 which has a 24 pin power connector READ PEOPLE READ!

EDIT: whoops didnt see your post, but it sasy in the tittle atx 2.0...which means 24 pin power connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom