please help with the recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

xazy

Beta member
Some sites have some music for listining only which I can play, but how can record this music? please help. Can use the speaker wires? By the way, I have windows XP , DVD rewriter and most recent sofwares. Cheers. Xazy

Which sites are you referring too?

Somesites stream music, which to my knowledge, you can't "save" to your hard drive.

Maybe you want to record the music straight from the source, as in not saving the music first. Actually, I would be interested in learning how you can do that too.

Please reply or post what you have learned :)

Thanks

what csamuels said is possible .. but then i would prefer to use 2 diff .. sound cards n' do it ..

I have been recording streaming media since the first days of 28 K DialupÂ…
There are several ways to do this
1) Phono (RCA) plug to mini-plug (3.5mm adapter) (record in Cassette to line out Sound card)
2) Line out via Speaker to Record In Cassette
3) Line in Sound card from any source (with mini plug adapter)
4) Line out sound card to Line In Stereo VCR (This option provides the best audio and is terrific for recording from your computer, Audio Components and long (6 hour) programs (unattended) from any source though you will have to transfer to audio tape or save to hard drive for CD BurningÂ…. If you have a good stereo VCR you will experience very little degradation from 2nd generation
5 I am now recording XM Satellite Radio directly to hard drive
Cheers
t
Edited to include: Forgot one option:
Speaker out soundcard via Y adapter to Record In Cassette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom