want to make this site more effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniket

Baseband Member
hey all the managment people i have 1 suggestion that u should have to take few steps to make this nice site beautiful
in the issue of poll i want to speak something the right of poll should be for selective person depending on the posts they have done or make the weightage such that, weight of vote from person having higher number of post is higher and from less number of post is lower which will increse in effective polling and so help us to know about people reaction

????? if im understanding you correctly, people with more posts have multiple votes in polls.

That more or less undermines the whole concept of polling

High post counts do not equal high intelligence in all cases. Nor does it equate into higher levels of maturity for that matter.

It works like a democracy... one vote = one vote.

yeah i think u r right but look atleat it will increase the chances of effective votting isn't it

The poll is built into the vB software and to do what you are suggesting would probably take a headaches worth of hacking to accomplish

yes i think u r right it migght be headache for them to program such a complex stuff but they shold think on it cause it will really add benifits for this site

Why would it add benefits man? Doesn't make sense. A lot of people build up the post count by posting junk messages. Why should they have a better say than someone who thinks through their responses? This will only encourage MORE junk posts :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom