PC where to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboy

Baseband Member
OK here goes.

Other than C. City, Staples, Best Buy ....
Where is a good place to get a low cost PC, this is for personal home use.

Costco has some good deals on PC's although they are mostly HP and Compaq. They do have Sony and Micon now and again...
Usually pretty cheap and you can take them back for upto 6 months I think.
Used to be that you could take them back when ever. I worked there for a few years, and saw the same people upgrading their system by returning the old one and getting the newone for the same or lower price. Pretty sad if you think about it. But the customer is always right... so what can you do...

Not www.pcworld.co.uk, but id suggest u build ur own, its sooo easy these days(and cheap) so u can have an all singing all dancing machine to do what u want it to do without making any sacrifices and saving a packet, as a bonus, u wont get conned into buying insurance

i personally like dell, because of all the install options they have, the only problem i have heard and come across its their stuff is integrated and hardly upgradeable unless your change the specs, make sure if you buy a computer that you try to purchase the components separatly because that away in the future they can be replaced by newer equipment, if its all integrated their slower and usually not upgradeable. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom