It's time to play "How much would you pay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
calm down dude, i think you left your caps lock on, isnt there a rule you cant write on all caps? cause its like your yelling, or was that on a different forum..anyways CALM DOWN! you are entitle to your own opinon

I am calm....the caps was just so you could distinguish between the reply above and my comment....you couldn't figure that out?

why didnt you just quote him and then reply in the same order. or put a dash - in between them or put a space between them

or you could have just numbered them

3) or you could have just replied to him in a regular manner

anyways i think dell are good for some people like those who arent techinically knowledged and who dont think they would need to upgrade. and who likes dell tech-support

PZEROFGH said:
anyways i think dell are good for some people like those who arent techinically knowledged and who dont think they would need to upgrade. and who likes dell tech-support

Yeah i agree. Most people don't want to build a computer or buy from ibuypower or monarch because they think that the support wont be good but if something goes wrong just call your OS company which works for me beacuse microsoft support is awsome.

just like my sister, doesnt know squat about computers, only knows dell and thats why she bought a dell computer. lol

its because of the ads for it. if they had ads like that for monarch or ibuypower then people would have so much better rigs. so many people think dell is the sh** but i don't like that they favor ATI cause nvidia owns :D

nvidia owns this generation...let see if ati can move their butts cause competition is HOT

my family has a dell and recently the psu and the ram failed. teh ram failed really bad too, when i looked at the ram it a physical burn on of the stick...i mean it was black, that shouldnt happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom