Windows Blinds problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

haGGard

In Runtime
Hi all,

I recently downloaded Windows Blinds in an attempt to 'tart' up my computer a little. I really like the Apple Mac OS design, so i downloaded a skin of it.

The problem i have though is not just with this skin though, it happens on whatever skin i load. Basically, the skin will change everything fine APART from the scroll bars. They always remain the same.

Does anyone know why?

Heres a picture to show you what i mean...

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

try uninstalling it and reinstalling windows blind then try reinstalling the apple theme and then do it, if tha tdoesnt work, disable the apple theme, then reapply it

Make sure you have the newest version of Windosblinds. It is at 4.6 right now i believe. That could help.

Fixed the problem now. I had to get the full version as the trial version was very restricting and even restricted parts of the skin (like scroll bars)

Sorry didnt realise you had the trial version. I have only used the full version myself so i havent encountered those problems but have found that some skins are written for specific versions of WB. As most of them work with the most recent edition of WB you shouldnt have an issue like that only if you have an older version and the skin is written for a newer version. That would be the only time you would encounter some problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom