Can i play any good games with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
ok so i have a sempron 2800 for socket A and i wanted to know can i play any good games like doom 3 and hl2 and bf2 and guild wars if i buy a good vidcard and sum good ram or can i never play any good games just because i have a sempron. bcuz i want to build a budget gaming comp but my friend is telling me oh u are like crippled with that sempron u wont be able to play any games y did u buy that but i dont want to spend like 1000 for a gaming comp id rather buy ps3 so can someone help me out and give me their opinion. thanx i really appreciate it.

well what graphics card are you getting. and then how much ram do you have

EDIT: what you want for games, 1 video card, 2 ram, 3 cpu

wel...............

well i have 512 mb ram now but if there is any way i can play those good games like doom 3 or hl2 then i'll get an other 512 and i'll buy a goog videocard

eVGA 6600GT woot woot baby and 1GB of ram, you might be able to play on low to med settings but bf2 wont be pretty

I dunno, you might be alright, I never really had that many problems with an old Pentium 4 2.0Ghz 1 gig of RAM and a 6600GT. It played all 2004 games mid/high settings, but didn't fare very well with the newer games coming to the market this year.

i say if your giong to upgrade, get that mobo out of there get a socket 939
athlon 64 3000+
1GB of ram
eVga 6600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom