Show your case mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Stupid remark deleted}
What's debatable about that? I may be an ******* around here, but I sure as hell know what I'm doing when it comes to overclocking computers 'old man'....

{Yes, you do -Trotter}

Havoc - don't get me wrong, it definitely could be better...I've got a friend whos good at making his case look nice and he nags me about it all the time...but the flow isn't as bad as one think, but like I said it could definitely always be better :)

holy crap lol, I just noticed those cables.

Yay! I'm not alone with my rats nest :p

atleast mine, albeit in a bunch, are pushed to the side....however my last mid tower that had like 14 fans in it was HORRIBLY messy with wires.

you need to stop shaking the camera

EDIT: whoa, i thought the cables were like part of the pc, now if i look at for a while, kind of messy.

Kind of? Lol, thats worse than my dads computer! (when i get a better camera ill take a pic of his computer and show yall) The hunk of cables right in the middle makes it to where you can barely see the HSF.

well seriously how are you supposed to hide YELLOW SLEEVED CABLES IN A CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR CASE...i think no matter how hard you will try you will still see the cables, but at least you can run them along the side so we can see where the RAM IS lol maybe make it look cleaner , i t looked like one of those Florida hurricane went throught in your case...

Of course you cant completely hide them. The point of us saying anything was to the fact that his case was messy. And yes all you can do is run them along the side. But if you where smart youd put them behind the motherboard tray like i did (if he has one like mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom