Variouse Hardware Questoins

Status
Not open for further replies.

penline

Baseband Member
helo AGAIN! guys
as some of you may know i am building a computer i have run into a few problems AGAIN!!!! and i just have a few simple questions.

1. With a pci graphics card can it be played in just a normal pci graphics slot when my mother board has an agp graphics card slot?

2.Does hardware for pc that comes from overseas work differantly like pal and ntc does for console?

3.What is the point for having duel graphics cards what does it inhance?

Am not sure about this forum because I never looked but other foums I go to have a delete thread option for threads you created. If it is a option use it.

moderators can lock threads thats about it

EDIT: im pretty sure you can delete it too

except for PSU's (110V input in some places, 220/240V others) pretty much everything is standard.

dual graphics cards increases your total graphics processing power. it means people get higher frames per second, and can run at higher settings. nobody really needs it, and it is often expensive, however it attracts some people becaue they like their computer to be faster, and to get higher scores in benchmarks.

a PCI graphics card can be used in a system with an AGP slot. you just have to only have the PCI card in. although I would recommend staying with AGP if you can. or possibly PCI-E if you get a new computer.
as a matter of fact, PCI graphics cards are actually more expensive than their AGP equivalent. plus they are not as fast, because of the restricting bandwith of PCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom