Rate my system!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
Si im just about done building my system and so far this is what it looks like so rate my system on a scale of 1-10. but remember this is a scale for budget gaming systems not for high end gaming systems so please dont say it sucks too bad lol ok thanx..

Sempron 2800+ (socket A version)
pc chips motherboard m825G pro socket A
2x kingston 512 mb value ram pc 2700= 1 gig
geforce 660gt
80 gig maxwell hd.
sony dvd rw

soo wut do you think? lol

remmeber its just a budget gaming computer.

seems good, except you could of gotten an AthlonXP that would of performed better at a similar price of that sempron. but for a budget build, its not bad.

So far pretty good.... Looks like your going for Brawn over Brains though (Pairing a 6600GT with Semperon definite CPU hold backs)

If i could make a recommendation look at investing in the 64bit Semperon Processor's (Will Destroy a XP or 32Bit Semperon) it will require you to switch your mobo to a socket 939 (Will lead to future upgradeability, whenever you have spare $$$ invest in a Athlon 64 without having to purchase a new mobo) The Price difference between the Semperon64 and 32 is about $20... And look at a decent brand Mobo (ASUS or MSI)

With Semperon 64 : 8/10 for Budget system

Without Semperon 64: 6.5/10

yeah thanx guys

but i got my processor in a bundle with the mobo so i cant complain there so i really got the sempron for a lot cheaper it cam with the mobo plus the sempron 2800 for only 74
so i mad out on a good deal and i wouldn't want a sempron 64 bcuz if i ws going to buy that id minus well save up some more money and get an athlon 64 with an msi motherboard for 150 at fry's electronics that's where i got my sempron bundle. ok thanx guys

No trying to have a dig at you or anything like that....

What are you playing on your system? and what is your budget? Because the Semperon will be cheap but it will become a problem in about 6 months because the performance will give up with new one's coming out like F.E.A.R and STALKER, (those are demanding as hell, video card good but your CPU and RAM will be a major problem!)

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL, oh yeah i said it....

Hey yeah too.... you wanted an honest rating, if you wanted sympathy try this thread again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom