blue screen of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcortes

Fully Optimized
Blue Screen Of Death!!

hey i just installed a new video card into a friends computer and when we restarted it it gave me a blue screen that said to remove the hardware and that it was installed wrong. so i put in the old video card and restarted the computer and it gave me the same error. so i asked him if he had anything important on there and he said no so we put the new card back in and formated it, all was going well untill this morrning when i got a call from him saying the blue screen was back up.

HELP PLEASE.

we got the error so we put the new card back in and formated the hard drive with the new card in. then it worked for a while and then gave us the blue screen again.

any one kno wher or how to upgrade update the vid driver, dx, and especially MBD chipset drivers.

Well go to the manufactorers website of the Vid card and select the type of card you have and get the drivers directly from there. DX just download it and install the newest version which is 9.0c i believe. As for the chipset drivers that depends on what type of comp you have. I am not totally positive if you can get chipset upgrades from mobo maker site but i know you can get them from computer makers sites. I have downloaded my Dell chipset upgrades directly from Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom