It's time to play "How much would you pay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah found a coupon code that seemed to work. Not even sure if still works but....

It might be slighty more than $1050, i have to do the specs again, but it was in that ballpark after rebate.

The question is, "HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY ME" to take a Dell inspiron notebook? I've had Dell, I Work on Dell, I Hate Dell....
Sorry just one man's opinion....

Be more specific on why you hate Dell. What is it exactly? Is it quality of products? Or just poor customer service? Maybe it's bad from a techies perspective, but great as a home buying customer.

I own a Dell desktop now. I had problems first month I had it. System crashed.

After that experience, have had no problems in last 23 months.

But yes, Technical support is very poor from a communication and length of time on phone perspective. Very true. But still overall I think Dell is the best option for most non-techie consumer buyers.

Are you helping dell advertise? Is this a f#)$ dell advertisement... THis is not the only forum that this has been posted in. I would rather get a turion notebook instead.

Roger

bagelred said:
Be more specific on why you hate Dell. What is it exactly? Is it quality of products? Or just poor customer service? Maybe it's bad from a techies perspective, but great as a home buying customer.

I own a Dell desktop now. I had problems first month I had it. System crashed.

After that experience, have had no problems in last 23 months.

But yes, Technical support is very poor from a communication and length of time on phone perspective. Very true. But still overall I think Dell is the best option for most non-techie consumer buyers.

Instead of me creating a HUGE list of reasons why I and many others hate dell in this forum, why don't you use the special feature that this forum has and do a search. Use this keyword: DELL.

I'm sure you'll find many threads outlining why a Dell is not a smart choice for most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom