need you opnion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya it sound lie a scam becouse he want to sell me with the cpu a 19 dell monitor for $500 it sounds like there is something worng ...

call the FBI call the SECRET SERVICE call THE MILITARY and hunt this guy down. why dont you jst fly to florida 50 dollars one way with southwest...nah im just kidding. i still personally wont do it. cause did hes say if you didnt like it you could call the cops...????...doesnt that just sound like he wants you to buy it call the cops then they would go to his address but tnothing would be there cause its a fake address. and they search for this guy but its a fake name so bascailly i could be sellting that 57 to you but you dont know

ya he is realy pushing this stuff its realy wierd..i dont think i want to do that..but thankyou man..your opnion helped

i saved you 250 dollars, now you can pay me 250 dollars, thank you very much

EDIT: watch it be real deal and someone else buys it and its working
or maybe someone else bought it and it blew up in their computer that can be another possibility

PZEROFGH said:
i saved you 250 dollars, now you can pay me 250 dollars, thank you very much

EDIT: watch it be real deal and someone else buys it and its working
or maybe someone else bought it and it blew up in their computer that can be another possibility
hahaha
if it a real deal and someone ells buys it you owe me mony....but if its not will all what i have to say to that sucker is .... sucker you better talked to pzerofgh..hahaa

so what do i get out of this if its a fake deal, no 250 dollars :( so sad how about a 50 dollars...?

np

OH LOL! i was like 50 cents that snothing and then i see the p.diddy lol

the only reason i figured this out was cause my post wouldnt post cause i posted one earlier and it said no poasting you ahve to wait 45 seconds. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom