Help me decide! Bus Speed.....CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger, I would spend $250 on a video card until I realize that videocards are the quickest price drop components for computers. These $60 cards are great though.

Yeah is for the whole system...what did you think it was for? hehe :)

Shrapnill said:
wait wait... thats for that entire system? Okay then yea, thats a decent deal. But mind you, thats not a terrefic computer. Go with the 2600+, 512RAM and 80GB hard drive and youre looking at a decent computer.

And the GF4 is a fine card, but it certainly wont give you 2 years. One, yea probably. But it also depends on the type of games youre looking at. Consider the Radeon 9200 128MB for $65USD.

Jesus christ, I just realized Im paying as much for my video card as you are for your whole system... *SMACK*

Dude, ncix.com is so darn cheap it sounds fake. I don't know if they are serious people, (like they will ship the stuff to you), but according to my calculations, they will end up giving you hardware for like 1/2 the price they cost man. That would be impossible for them to make any profit. They will be paying more to buy them than what they what they get when they sell them.

ncix not bad prices but price it out on HL TECHNOLOGY its in Richmond B.C. I buy all my puter stuff there, live 3000miles from there and still cheaper than buying local. Just a suggestion

I've also ordered from them, and all is delivered..no problems. You may think they are "so darn cheap" because it is Canadian dollars, but I have found online retailers that beat their prices.

For example, that 2.8 gHz 800 FSB P4, that is $310 CND at NCIX.com http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=9770&vpn=BX80532PG2800D

is more than the price at vibecomputers.com...which is $289 CND http://www.vibecomputers.com/index.cfm?loc=iview&if=n&vID=190260

I've bought lot's of stuff from VibeComputers and some from NCIX...both legit companies..and both ship merchandise, as advertised.

*EDIT* Don't forget, these are ONLINE retailers, so they don't have the overhead of a retail store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom