It's time to play "How much would you pay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reasons I get a 4 year warranty are...

I'm not a techie and just want someone to fix my computer if need be

They give nice incentives to upgrade to 4 years

It helps alot with resale value

For example, let's say in 3 years I want to sell the laptop and get something else, it's nice to advertise that laptop still has a year warranty on it....makes potential buyers feel more at ease buying used computer....

ah, interesting, but you can save a lot of money by just sticking with the 90 day warranty...you can upgrade more stuff too like your video card. ram. cpu...

EDIT: and plus if you have a problem. you can post your problem right here, and i bet many people would be glad to help you

True, but then I still have to figure out what I'm doing....

To me paying what will turn out be an extra 15% on 4 year warranty is probably worth it both for peace of mind and again, for resale value....

But I hear ya....

Any more price quotes contestants?

Nope...there are deals that end on Friday, so I'm debating whether to buy or not...

It SEEMS like a decent deal...but I haven't priced before this week....so who knows?

That's why I'm asking you guys opinions...

To all those replying, remember I'm NOT a techie, so from your average consumer perspective...."WHAT WOULD YOU PAY?"

im thinking you should jsut buy it. or tell us the price and we will tell you if its too overpriced or its a good deal

OK here's the price

Well, ok, usually like to get people's opinions before I say the price, because inevitably people always say you can get a better deal....but here goes

Total price for computer, printer, warranty, shipping is $1050 after rebate (but before freakin' NY taxes)

Thoughts?

...really? cause i built that exact same system and THATS CHEAP! cause i was looking at a laptop yesterday looking at the exact same system and how you get that cheap do you have some online coupons or what not tell me, cause im in need of a laptop for about 1k

EDIT: well its the cheapest one i saw with a 4 year warranty. and i woudl need pro so it would be around 1100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom