Adding RAM: 1GB -> 2GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igetshockedalot

In Runtime
Hola cyber pimps!
Just curious, at what point does RAM become a system bottleneck. My rig specs are listed below and I'm curious if adding another GB of RAM will make a noticable difference. With a baby on the way I am EXTREMELY limited in what I can spend my fun tickets on and I'm torn between new RAM, an X800X All in Wonder, or both. As always, I beseech the collective for your sage advice! Thanks in advance.

yeap 6800GT or 6600GT. take ur pick no need for more ram until another year or 2 probably.

Agreed. 1 GB of ram is fine for now. A 6800 GT is a good choice as well.

PS. Please stop saying "Hola cyber pimps" and "I beseech the collective for your sage advice", its kind of annoying...

PoisonPorkchop said:
PS. Please stop saying "Hola cyber pimps" and "I beseech the collective for your sage advice", its kind of annoying...
Wow Poison, I didn't realize that we couldn't have a little fun with the posts. I promise I'll put on my serious face for you from now on... Or on second thought, you could just not read my posts! : )

if you really hate him saying that you could just not reply to his post and not help him...theres a bizillion of other topics out there and you just had to pick this one and say that your anooying and im still going to help you

Well consider that maybe we dont wana be called cyber pimps.. im sure u wouldnt if someone walked up to u and was like >>> CYBER PIMP!!

Anyways, yes the 6800GT will perform better.

ok i think hes giong to stick with 1GB and get a 6800GT

but do you really care what he calls you.

6800GT woot woot baby

EDIT

sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom