shareaza ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
i hae shareeza i can only get on one of the networks, i was curious, what ports are required to be open for this program?

does anyone know?
imbehind a firewall so i gotta configure the ports

guys havent ya heard... Bit Torrent is were its at :)... well only if u have allot of spare Upload bandwith... but it has all the progs, games, vids... ull eva need

Shareeza works with Bit Torrant and I disagree about dumping it.Go into settings and you can change that under downloads.

i tried Shareeza for a couple of weeks and only came up with one conclusion,

NO GOOD,

i have never been a fan of p2p's that let you DL a file someone has only a part of,i just don't like it, because how many times have i got 90% of a file and all the peps with the last 10% just fuck off and leave me stranded, it is better to know that if you find 10 people with the same file, that they have all of it

if you try to access a blocked port
I think the firewall logs the event
if you try to run it and try to find some logs it may have the port number

By default Shareaza uses port 6346 for all networks. You can change it in the connection preferences. Also, make sure you've got the newest version. I've had some troubles connecting to certain networks with older clients.

Shareeza is lame. They show your IP to anyone looking for files. Dump it and buy what you're downloading. It'll help the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom