Best storage solution for situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCribes

In Runtime
Some feed back on what i should do for best gaming performance....i also do video editing, but on a mild manner basis, some 3-5 min videos rendering video and still and basic dv to dvd transfer.

board im currently running - Chaintech Zenith Series ZNF3-250

Thanks

Do you already have an AGP video card that you want to keep? In my opinion, that is really the only reason to get an Nforce3 mobo.

If this is your situation, I recommend that you have a look at the Gigabyte GA-K8NS series. I have the GA-K8NS Ultra. I have found it to be an excellent mobo. It is stable, reliable and performs well. It was also relatively inexpensive, and has a good manual, and was easy to setup.

i thought the topic title would have kept this going in the right direction.

anywho, im not asking about a new mobo, or video card, im wondering about storage solutions that would best benefit me for gaming and video editing and compliant with my board.

sCribes said:
Some feed back on what i should do for best gaming performance....i also do video editing, but on a mild manner basis, some 3-5 min videos rendering video and still and basic dv to dvd transfer.

board im currently running - Chaintech Zenith Series ZNF3-250

Thanks

Well exactly how much harddrive space do you need. I have a friend that does alot of video editing and uses 6 250gb 16mb cache harddrives. I not sure that many drives would fit in your system thoe. Give us a ball park number so we have a idear how much space you need.

sry, i dont really need all that much space. I have been getting by with 160g on a 120 and a 40 for about 6 months now. I would probably go up, but i dont see any need for more than 500g total right now..

im looking into raid striping(0) right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom