Issues with my Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that is way to hot i cant believe that it is still working lol. i sugest that ujust buy a new power supply as the emp is to high

LOL do I like have like the amazing machine that couldnt die or something.. everyone keeps telling me it should be fried.. but its has to have been running this hot since I got it.. which was like two months ago. lol.

A new power supply? (how will that help)
EMP? (reminder... I am a noob)

So new fan, new cpu fan, new power supply.. any other suggestions.. I was thinking a new case since this one is junk..

throw in a new motherboard.. oh gee.. why not a brand new computer.. (if only I could afford that.. lol)

yeh look if you are gonn get a new case might as well get a new power supply to mke sure it is all safe. a new case with power supply is around 30 where i live so it aint to much to get a new case and power

yeh that must be in, either the program is not telling you the truth as any or computer would of been friend. maby before buying a new case get a new program

Go to WallyWorld and spring for a $4 can of compressed air. Use it to clean out your case, heatsink, fan, everything. That will lower your temps a bit.

A case fan can make a huge difference as well. You can pick them up really cheap at any local computer shop. Even Best Buy carries 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom