What do you think..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read the more info link it doesn't say it has a AGP slot or PCI-X 16 slot. All that power with an integrated video card, no wonder it s cheap. It's a good deal IMO, to buy as a christmas present.

It isnt that great. If your capable i would build one yourself and not only do you get the pride of building it you will most like have better performance w/ the money you spend.

I might do, but i'll have to watch some videos or read some manuals on how to fit the mobo, because im not 100% sure how to do it.

you dont think you can build yourself a computer......just read throught some tutorials, what i did was look throught an old computer and play around with the stuff so i can get used to it. always ground yourself, ( but i dont get the point of wasting 11 dollars on a anti-static wrist band) and go right ahead. i think most people built their computer in their teens.

http://www.mysuperpc.com/

when i thought about building a computer i read throught this and i got more info on how to build a computer

the computer in my sig is my first computer build and not my last

Dell allways ALLWAYS rips there PCIe slots out. Now Emachines they actully leave the PCIe slots there to allow people to upgrade.

EDIT: Wait thats a first, one with an OPEN PCIE SLOT!!!! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

charles_scott said:
Dell allways ALLWAYS rips there PCIe slots out. Now Emachines they actully leave the PCIe slots there to allow people to upgrade.

EDIT: Wait thats a first, one with an OPEN PCIE SLOT!!!! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

they really take out the pcie slot out...wow no wonder everyone hates them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom