Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mp3 players are overated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leglez

Baseband Member
Here is my list of pc parts that are going into my first pc build im also planning on upgrading in a year or two to 2 LCD monitors or a homemade projector and i will also get another 7800GTX eventually this pc is basically going to be used for about everything (media, gaming, web design, graphic design...) please make any suggestions you have

Okay few suggestions

Mouse, a corded MX-518, Razer Diamondback / Copperhead or Microsoft Intellimice would be better.

You say Viewsonic LCD monitor, but your link points to a CRT

Processor, you may want to switch to a 3700+ San Diego core, expisally if your an overclocker and dealing with media :)

Ok i changed to the 3700+ also whats wrong with the mouse i was wanting a wireless because a lot of times i sit on my bed when working on my computer and dont want to have to stretch the cord across the room and thanks for pointing out the badlink

Is it possible to change cpus? Like say i get the 3700+ and a year or two down the road i want to upgrade to the 3800+ X2 would i beable to take the 3700+ out and put the 3800+ X2 and then re-install everything?

Also Would it be worth it to spend $30 more to get This mobo instead of this and if i did would it fit in my case it says its a little bigger

In a year or two the X2's will be inferior heh....

But yes you could if you wanted, though the 3700 will do nicely for quite a while.

As far as the motherboard, go with the SLI-DR that is $198, it is the best board money can buy, and you can OC the hell out of anything, even your sound card! :p

And any standard ATX case will do fine with it, your going to need very good power though.

That PSU is not that good. I would recommend the OCZ Powerstream 520 watt PSU. One of the best around IMO

Will the OCZ psu work with SLI? i looked on the sli zone list and didnt see it

leglez said:
whats wrong with the mouse

Ther absoulutly nothing wrong with the logitech mx1000. I have one and it great. If you want to wait a little longer logitech is making a better wireless mouse then the mx1000 called the G7.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=10716

For those that like wired mouse they also making a G5 which going to be awsome. The weight on the G5 is going to be adjustable.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2288,CONTENTID=10715

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom