Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got a couple of web cams at work. They're fun to play with... For about 15 minutes... :confused:

Attachments

• bones.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 192
ok i got told to post a picture so here goes..

9b80.jpg

63892671_l.jpg

This is me and my girlfriend.

By the way, I am ne here, being this my first post. Just a little about myself, I am studying for my degree in Computer Science, with a minor in Math. When I'm not at school, I am at work. I work for TransCor America, a prisoner transportation company. There I am the Human Resources Assistant, basically just dealing with employee benefits and the advertising that we do. I am currently learning to play the guitar, which I find difficult, but getting easier. A few of my favorite bands include Sublime, Bright Eyes, Disturbed, Slipknot, Alice in Chains, Weezer, Green Day, 311, System of a Down, etc.

Well, that's my spill.

Dude, Tazmania? Is that Africa? I know there is one in Africa. Or, judging by the outline on the back of the paper, Australia. Aussie?

I found my DigiCam, and here are some pictures. My eyes look f'd up because of the amount of red eye i had to remove. On the first picture i am biting my cats ear, the damn thing hissed at me, so i put the little mofo in its place. Just look into my cats eyes to see the amount of anger it is building up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom