Need a good Online supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennykyser

Baseband Member
I need a good online supplier that can overnight me a Video Card. I have everything I need coming tomorrow to build my first computer but have the wrong video card, I need a PCI express card.

Newegg cant overnight to my address its a 2 day area for them. Any other reputible online suppliers?

dennykyser said:
I need a good online supplier that can overnight me a Video Card. I have everything I need coming tomorrow to build my first computer but have the wrong video card, I need a PCI express card.

Newegg cant overnight to my address its a 2 day area for them. Any other reputible online suppliers?
I can't remember which, but NewEgg uses either FedEx or UPS. If either of those can't get you the item overnight...no one can.

Your best bet is to find a local shop/store and buy it. If that's not possible...well yer just gonna hafta wait.

I live in Rural, Pa and have things overnighted to me several times a week from differant vendors, I think its just because they are from Ca that they have a hard time.

So if a supplier is closer say Eastern or Central US shouldnt be a problem

thats wierd, newegg has an office in new jersey so they should have no problem overnighting it...

Yeah, they have distribution warehouses in several places. Oh, and if you wait too long today, you ain't gonna get it tomorrow. Overnight shipping stops early, depending on the carrier, between 1 and 3pm. After that, it gets processed the next day, and goes out overnight the next day.

You'd also be burning out a 2-night shipment into a 3-nighter by waiting too long.

I ordered my Win XP Pro OEM from www.directon.com this morning the video card I will just pick up from Sams / Office Max tomorrow.

I have no idea why newegg cant overnight to my address, our Photolab in Arkansas overnights our pictures every day??

NO huge deal, I very seldom am in that big of a hurry to get something, it just happens to be tomorrow my pc parts are coming in, and its my day off, so want to put my system together tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom