Deep Freeze Alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysalis

Systems Engineer
Hey all... I'm setting up a computer recording system for my church (i'm the sound tech). I really want to put a program on the system like Deep Freeze (www.Faronics.com). Basically all the program does it take an image of your hard drive once you have everything exactly the way you want it. Then, EVERY time you restart your computer, you hard drive and settings are EXACTLY the same as when you took your image. We do this at college with our audio projects. If we are working on a workstation, we have to move our projects back to a server to be stored because once the system is shutdown, everything is lost. It will restart back to the way the professor set it up... every time. With the way people are in my church (they are all curious george clones), this kind of program would be perfect. Faronics only sells the program in a minimum of 10 licenses, so I wanted to know if anyone knew of a program that does the same thing. Free or not, doesn't matter. I would just like to find this so I can add it to my proposal.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom