what ram do u reccomend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
So i have a sempron 2800 for socket A and i wanted to buy some ram my motherboard takes pc 2700 i wanted to know what good ram i should get because i am abudget gamer i like playing games but i am on a budget too so i like playing low end games like counterstrike and wc3 frozen throne so what ram should i get and what videocard do u reccomend for me too rrmmber i ama budget gamer. thanx guys in advance.

Well what exactly is your budget??? without knowing your budget i would say get a 6600gt and some OCZ ram because OCZ ram is amazing and it overclocks so you could save money by just overclocking it.

oh ok

my budget for the ram is like 50 and my budget for the videocard is like 70-80 dollars. Again i dont want a hella good videocard i just want one for a budget gaming computer
so pleez reccomend me something lol

get pc 3200 ram, it's backwards compatible with pc2700 and costs slightly less

also, how much is that 9600XT? a 6600GT is a much better choice, and it's probably around the price of that 9600XT

and lastly, i wouldn't go for a pc chips mobo, but that's just me...it's not as reliable as other brands, but it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom