Dual HD Windows XP OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeoneandonly

Solid State Member
Alright first off, thanks to everyone who trys to help me here.

My problem is, I just bought a new computer which had Windows XP Professional alright installed on it. So today I took my 80gb Hard Drive from my old computer which had Windows XP Home Edition Installed.

Im the admin for both Operating Systems, and on my old computer I made my files 'Private'. Now I have both running on this computer with both Hard Drives having XP installed on both. Im trying to access my old files, and was wondering .. Is there a way to access the windows files for users accounts so I can make my account non private? .. Or do I absolutely have to place my old Hard Drive in my old computer and work from there?

I believe its manageable on here, but Im not aware in what directorys and what file to open/edit. Please if you have an answer, let me know, or if anyone did this before and got it working, with an answer on a different site, direct me to the correct page.

All answers are appreciate, I thank everyone for taking their time to help me out with this problem, have a nice day.

Justin

go into safe mode and change permission.

search here. type permisson or taking ownership in the search bar

i did, nothing so far, if u can support me in what to do? do I need to go into bois? or bios w.e spelling is, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom