link

Status
Not open for further replies.
u would probably get a better deal by buying separate parts that ship to UK, there are sites out there. You have more flexibility with what you can get.

Yeh I would mate but im not too confident at putting my pc together only a virgin techie :p

hehe well there are many guides on how to make pcs, but if u dont feel comfortable doing it yet, just gow ith that, at least you will be sure you wont mess up anything.

lol suppose. I have put some parts of a PC together before but i've never changed a CPU could ya quickly give me a few tips on how to do it properly

cpu is very easy, AMD chips have a lil triangle showing wat side to put it in. Once u set it on the socket, itl just drop into place, theres no forcing needed, so if it doesnt just slip into place, you need to turn it till it does.

ram, very easy, just push them into the slots, until they lock themselves in.

The hardest part will be plugging all the little cables into the motherboard, for power button, led lights and such, beeds, hdds power and all. But you mobo should come with detailed instructions on how and were to plug them in.

Heat sink, should be easy, just read the instructions it comes with. the stocks just clip into place.

rest is pretty much self explanatory.

If you search forums, there are links to guides with detailed explanations

Ok, cheers for that mate. About the CPU though, I was looking on some other forums on the net and some guy said you need to apply thermal paste or sumit????

yea, most CPUs come with a lil thermal pad, but you can take it off, and apply some thermal past. If using AS5, you only put a little grain of rice of it, and dont spread, just place heatsink on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom