TF Advanced Section Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, most people here are young kids with no jobs, or older kids thta still live with their parents. I have a job, but I need every penny I can because I am going to school, and I dont want to work whilst at school.

I'm a sophmore in high school, i have a job, but im putting every single penny towards my college fund.

hmmm... I'm talking about $5 to $10 dollars. You could collect freakin' bottles and cans to put together a few bucks to donate. There is no excuse for a regular here, regardless of age to not donate a few bucks. "Tell mom and dad, hey i'll cut the grass if you give me $10.00 to donate to the Tech-Forums.net site because I spend alot of time there and i've learned a great deal about computer hardware & software and i'd like to see the techist.com site grow and develop into a better place for myself and others to share ideas and knowledge.

Mom & Dad will whip out their credit card and pat you on the back and say, "Son, were so proud of you!!!"

I already cut the grass lol. Sorry Havock, regardless of whether or not you consider it shameful, i'm not donating. Besides, my parents havent given me as much as a penny in 10 years.

dhw200 said:
I already cut the grass lol. Sorry Havock, regardless of whether or not you consider it shameful, i'm not donating. Besides, my parents havent given me as much as a penny in 10 years.

Well, donating isn't required, but it's appreciated. I don't consider it "shameful" at all if someone can't donate. Just doesn't want to is a different story.

But, as you get older hopefully you'll realize that you, "can't get something for nothing." That having been said... Enjoy the fact that this forum is paid for by someone else and you get full use of it.

http://www.tech-heaven.com/donations.php

i dont know what yall are talking about but im a Senior and have a job but still live w/ my parents. Sory havent been keeping up w/ this thread for a while. BTW what happend to the advanced section? PM me please.

heres a really simple idea to stop spammers from spamming there they have to be a member for 1 hour before they can post

alot of the spammers sign up and post once immediatly
call me crazy or what but i think this would really cut donw the spam

o and sorry for like never postinng here but i work like full time right now
5 hours a day every day then next week im going to canada for a week soooo...
still icant wait to see this

:)
thanks all for discussing TF2

about the whole idea of not allowing "everyone" to post in TF2.

PROBLEM: spammers, flammers, and people who post crap.
SOLUTION: don't let them post

What is TF2: Similiar to TF but better. Thought out better. Moderated better... blah blah blah.. .WITH the main goal of having "Better" discussions.

Age, experience, money, systems... they don't matter....
BUT.. if you can't write clearly, if you can't present your thoughts clearly - nicely - ordering, if you can't carry on a decent conversation -- I don't think you should be a member of TF2.

if you think you are god and want to force you view on everyone, etc. etc. etc. ---- not a member in TF2

if you want to start trouble -- not a member in TF2

Yes, moderating in TF2 will be.. uhm.. non forgiving.
You don't get a second chance.
No flaming, no cussing, no yelling and the usuall.

no getting mad at someone for saying your PC is better or worse than some other PC.

anyway... you get the picture.

we are not exactly sure about TF2 members, but stay tuned
:)

I have my ideas and thoughts, but your thoughts are VERY welcomed.

thanks again!

I agree with you 100% Larry oh and Aspire.Comptech.. are you sure working 5 hours a day is conisdered "full time" ? I have been working 40 hours a week lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom