I need help from all you technical gurus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inaris said:
not to complain, but having a non technical supervisor or exec has always pissed me off. I want a person that knows what I'm telling them and understands the concepts behind it. It's always felt like I was working for a mule when they don't understand or care about the work I'm performing under them...
Now I have a technical boss and he is awesome, cause he knows what it is that I'm working with and the requirements and chanllenges associated with it. It's worth the effort to get a grasp on what you are managing.
Never seems to make sense to be that IT is like this. In every other industry, you start somewhere low and work up through it before you are a sup/exec. Not just a piece of paper on the wall... not that you are, but you get the idea...

Good luck and best wishes...
Oh i understand you completely, but B2B exec is just my job's name. I don't supervise the developers and programers. whenever a project comes our way, i leave it to the dev ppl to do what they do best. and when it's done, they're the one sending it to the client. what i handle is just the sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom