Mouse or Beast? Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Ok. Just when you thought the Razer Diamondback was a kick ass gaming mouse, how could it get any better? I mean seriously. Well, razer hasn't stopped designing it's killer high performance mice. And it will soon launch it's new beast. The Copperhead.
http://www.razerzone.com/

Check it out!

2000 DPI.... Can you say sensitive?

I love watching people use my mouse "Razer Diamondback" with sensitivity set to 8.5. LOL - I just sit there and laugh when people try to open up like firefox or something... The cursor flys all over the place and they can never seem to find it. (Due to the fact that they are so used to there mouse which sucks and the cursor moves like a freakin snail, so they use large gestures to move the mouse). But, i've become used to the sensitivity of my mouse and just a tiny little nudge will do the trick... which is awesome in FPS games because you don't need move the mouse too much and it speeds up responce time like 10 fold... Less then 20 degree turns will turn your character 180 degrees around... It's aweome...

But, this new mouse has tons of other new features as well... I'd say it will be like $79.99 something like that.... It better come with leather carrying case and game or something...

The razer diamondback had one major weakness, asthetics. Both the logitech MX-XXX series and Microsoft Intellimice are alot more comfortable.

The diamondback's lead to parts of your hands dragging, as well as the extra buttons are hard to ascess, since the mouse is built for both right and left handed people.

DJ-CHRIS said:
The razer diamondback had one major weakness, asthetics. Both the logitech MX-XXX series and Microsoft Intellimice are alot more comfortable.

The diamondback's lead to parts of your hands dragging, as well as the extra buttons are hard to ascess, since the mouse is built for both right and left handed people.
Yeah, I have had several chances to test various Razor mice out, and while they were inovative and neat...I had an instant feeling that they would not last long with me. For one, I've got large hands, so little flat mice are a pain. Second, the side buttons were so close to the pad that my thumb was scratching hand-cheese the whole time.

These specialty companies should recognize that different people come in different sizes. They should have like a Small, Medium, and Large version of their products.

DJ-CHRIS said:

well, i don't have monsterous size hands so it's very comfortable for me. I haven't experienced much, "hand dragging". But, I guess for someone with large hands it would be a serious issue.

HAVOC2k5 said:
well, i don't have monsterous size hands so it's very comfortable for me. I haven't experienced much, "hand dragging". But, I guess for someone with large hands it would be a serious issue.
crush_crush.jpg

ROFLMAO....
Feeling creative today are we shoobie? By the way where have you been have seen you post in awhile...

I think making a mouse in a large size would make a lot of sense. For you sasquatchian TF members.

But if they made a large mouse, wouldn't that have to change the name of it? May-be it would be called a RAT?

HAVOC2k5 said:
ROFLMAO....
Feeling creative today are we shoobie? By the way where have you been have seen you post in awhile...
??? I've been posting.
I had to take a hiatus from everything for a number of days a bit back on account of my GF, but other than that, I've been here. :confused: Why? Are you stalking me?

HAVOC2k5 said:
I think making a mouse in a large size would make a lot of sense. For you sasquatchian TF members.
I'm the biggest guy in the office, but there's this guy working for another company that happens to be in the same building...he used to be a linebacker...it's scary...I didn't know people could have neck-biceps! :eek:

HAVOC2k5 said:
But if they made a large mouse, wouldn't that have to change the name of it? May-be it would be called a RAT?
ROFL, maybe so. There's already a Ratzpad high-performance mouse pad (which I use). Makes sense to have a "rat" input device for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom