Torture, TORTURE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a beauty, I also just got the Zalman VF700-Cu yesterday, and I get temps of 40-44 ilde. Its def sweet.
I havent used the sisoft one, Toast Is very simple, just an open window.
You should look into the 3dmark 05 as well, the cpu tests there are quite taxing. (for a low end card)
-Joe

Calling my card low end, eh? :p

I am going to run a plethora of tests on my mahcine, simultaneously if possible. Just for information, what do people think I would be getting (roughly) for temps on my 2.4 Prescott with Water cooling? A GOOD water cooling solution. On stock speeds, non overclocked.

Oh, certainly not! Why made you think that? I'm not an AMD guy, but let us not get into that. I could do without the flame war and fanboys hijacking my thread. :)

I'm Intel, always have been. i had an AMD once, against my will. We built it in school and my teacher wouldnt let us go with Intel for one reason or another.

oh no i dont want a flame war lol, i was just under the im pression that this computer was with a AMD lol. STill Intel good, hmm temps stock normal with hsf is like in the 60's for a intel? im not sure i dont havea intel machine lol with water cooling i said if its in the 60s if i would say low 50s maybe at lest 10 to 15 lower tehn what teh stock is :)

I dont use the metric system, I dont like it. Stock it is about 95-105ºF, whatever that is in Centigrade.

With the heater core I am using and the montrously powerful fans I have on it, I imagine i am going to get temps alot lower than 10-15ºC, but who knows. I will find out when I hook it up.

No, not really. I mean, it is going to be, at the coldest, the temp of my case, and my case temp is pretty low considering. I think last time I had my computer together my ambient temp was down in the 70's farenheit, I think. But I had a reeeeeallly shltty water cooling kit (understand where my hatred of kits come from?) so things were hot. Damn, one time, my temps were at 117ºF!!!! It was hot outside, but still, that thing kept on crashing over and over and over. So with everything cooler, since I have some really good stuff up in there, it will work nicely and keep things nice and cold.

i have aquestion, what exactly does "burning in" a computer do? does it have long term benifits for the system, or is it just to see what it can do?

Valen said:
i have aquestion, what exactly does "burning in" a computer do? does it have long term benifits for the system, or is it just to see what it can do?

It makes your computer settle in with all the pasrts, thermal paste need to settle to get best readings and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom