Computer Hardware Zone New Format = BAAAAAAADDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
You forget that the majority of posters here are under-age adolescents, many of whom skim posts instead of reading them. The glaring lack of maturity shows forth especially in the hardware questions with suggestions as noted above.

Why can't today's parents teach their children to be more mature.

Damnit, I feel old and bitter.

I'm sorry I don't like the new lay out. I can sum it up with a few words that I hope don't offend anyone.

Ew Poo!!!

Qiranworms said:
You know, there is a New Technologies/Services forum...doesn't get enough activity, for that matter. Perhaps what happens when it's at the bottom of the Computer forums. [/B]

Hey Qiranworms. Yeah you are right. The content of that forum is not really what I was getting at. But, I guess that could be a place for us to start posting stuff about new research and such.

Hopefully ppl will notice it. :)

Major restructuring going on tonight.

It's really starting to look good.

hey, good job people, the new lok is great! you specified the high end for gaming systems and thats awsome! well done!

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
hey, good job people, the new lok is great! you specified the high end for gaming systems and thats awsome! well done!

I'm thinking high-end should NOT be specified for gaming systems only. Gaming isn't the only thing that requires high-end computers...

If I bought a high-end machine, for example, it would be used as a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), which would still take much power, but isn't gaming...

I think it would make more sense if the High End included things like dedicated servers, workstations, that sort of thing

than it can be called Building, Buying, or Upgrading Highend Gaming and Workstation Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom