Building a new computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that what im saying of youplan on it in the future to 3200 venice is great all the other hardware will work great for OCINg that mobo is one of the best OCing mobo's. But power the 4000 has so its really up to you you dont have to OC. The CPU but, you can OC that vga card very nicly and get them games up in the high-ultra settings muahaha. SO as i said its up to the buyer. And where are you buying this from NewEgg?

well isnt the 4000 over all better ?
in the future wont people find a way to power OC the amd 4000
;-) ? and btw ... on the heat sink fans DO I HAVE TO SOLDER ANYTING O_O ?! lol cuz im not ! and whats the best fan period to power my 4000 ~ ?

this one , and no NO NEVER EVER SOLDER, you dont have too. And you need a psu better then the one that came with that case so find one lol not antec. has to be something with power like 450 and up. there is a aspire psu for 55 i have the same its 520 im getting a 6600GT and i know that sucks up like 250-3 something easy.

if you use the stock for know its ok not the greatest but ok, then if you do which i hope you do get a better HSF for that cpu you need to take it off and clen the cpu and put new thermal paste on like a bb size for this sucker. If you put to much it will screw it up.

LMFAO i would only problem i live in Texas lol as my from: says lol Unless you ship the parts from where you live to me lol. Would be the only way i can do it but trust me its so easy man. Get on YIM lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom